- View all products (0)
- Your cart is currently empty.
Aneros Helix SYN Prostate Massager
My first experience with prostate stimulation was unfortunately not very sexy.
“Holy cow, Dr. buy me dinner first” I exclaimed. He chuckled. “You know there are products out there that can do the same thing, hands-free.” He stated in a clinical manner. I said nothing, but in my mind I was already sold!
The Aneros Helix Syn was easily my first choice, it looked masculin, was made of safe materials, and it had a lot of positive reviews from some very satisfied guys. Getting ready to use it almost felt like getting ready for a first date. I showered luxuriously. Put on some soothing music. Drew the blinds and prepared to ‘receive.’ Once the Helix was in, I got through a small learning curve and discovered that clenching and relaxing stimulated my prostate the most. With a little practice, I was really feeling it, and then… boom. I had the biggest climax of my life. Apparently the Helix Syn can be worn during sex too. It may be a ‘Syn’ but it sends me to heaven every time.
The Aneros Helix Syn At a Glance
- 4 inches of insertable length
- 1.06 inch head width
- 0.93 inch mid-ridge width
- 1.75 inches from stem to perineum
- Total Weight: 0.64 ounces
- Designed for hands free use
- Can be used solo or as a sexual enhancer
- Exercises male kegel muscles while in use
- Stimulates the prostate internally and through the perineum
- Allows users to self-administer prostate gland massages
- Manufactured with a ridged inner frame
- Engineered with a new perineum stimulator called the Comfort Tab™
The Aneros Helix Syn can become more intense based on movement, so it will require some practice using the pelvic floor muscles to stimulate the prostate and mimic a prostate massage.
The Helix Syn does not make any noise since it is non-vibrating, and can be worn discreetly in private or public without anyone knowing.
The Aneros Helix Syn comes in a masculine black and red color mix that will impress anybody. Made with FDA approved silicone and ABS plastic for a completely body-safe design that is hypoallergenic, poreless and velvety soft. Aneros uses the finest silicone on the market, with a focus on materials that are free from phthalates, latex, or fragrances.
Safety Grade: 10 (super safe)
The beauty of the Aneros Helix Syn is that it gently massages the P-Spot without the need of a partner by utilizing the muscular contractions of the pelvic floor. The patented device is equipped with a rigid ABS plastic core that helps the toy self-pivot and stimulate the prostate. The dual base of the Helix Syn has a convenient handle for easy removal, and a newly designed perineum tab that gently massages the sensitive area between the scrotum and the anus.
Users control the sensation by clenching and relaxing the buttox, sphincter and anus muscles. When used correctly, the Aneros Helix Syn can build in intensity and induce a powerful orgasm. The Helix Syn can be used by itself or worn during sexual activity.
Men looking for a high-quality male G-Spot stimulator need not look any further than the Aneros Helix Syn. The anatomically compatible design is perfect for stimulating and satisfying prostate massages. The toy can be used by itself or as a sexual enhancer.
- Engages and strengthens the pelvic floor muscles
- Hands-free use
- Sturdy inner
- Easy to clean with antibacterial soap and warm water
- Designed with a stabilizing base with a perineum tab
- Soft silicone outer layer is ultra comfortable when paired with lubricant
- The tapered head and soft silicone material makes insertion comfortable
- Designed with a midridge that aligns with the anatomy for a snug fit
- Cannot be worn during penetrative anal sex
- Is not designed for female use
- Will require some practice and patience to to learn how to use
The Aneros Helix Syn is recommended for men healthy enough for prostate stimulation and sexual activity. The user guide suggests for easy insertion, to coat the Helix Syn in water-based lubricant and start out on their back with one knee toward the chest. Ensure the toy goes in without any pain or discomfort by relaxing the muscles around the anus and taking deep breaths. Players can then experiment with contracting and relaxing the PC muscles once the Helix is comfortably inside the anus. Washing the toy before and after use is highly recommended.
Aneros Helix Syn is designed for the anatomy and is specially shaped to feel full and satisfying when worn.
- 1.06 inch head width, 0.93 inch mid-ridge width
- Color: Matte Black
- Material: Silicone and ABS plastic inner frame
- Insertable Length: 4 inches
Care and Maintenance
The user guide recommends washing the Helix Syn with warm soapy water before and after use, and to apply a generous amount of a water-based lubricant for optimal comfort.
The Helix Syn makes a great first impression, with a luxurious box with a soft outer layer and a magnetic flap. A vacuum formed plastic tray holds the unique shape of the SYN perfectly. The toy comes complete with user guide with easy to follow instructions and tips for use.
The Aneros Helix Syn is a premium male G-Spot stimulator and offers men incredibly pleasurable sensations with the possibility of an intense orgasm. The fine silicone outer layer is plush, soft and pliable for easy insertion and comfortable wear. The special design of the Helix Syn allows the user to enjoy a variety of wonderful sensations and can be worn before, during or after sex.