So what’s in the kit?
- A 50 page guide to anal penetration. Best homework ever!
- Enema bulb – cuz cleanliness is happiness
- Lube launcher - the deeper it goes, the better
- Small solid silicone beginners butt plug nestles in with some deep breaths
- Medium vibrating butt plug ups the ante with more girth and stimulation
- Large weighted butt plug for a feeling of fullness and pressure
- Travel bag to bring the fun wherever you are - discreetly!
Now all you need is the time, care, and connection to safely prepare for the joy of anal sex. You got this!
Beyond Delights became our mission to provide the safest and best sex toys to our customers and taught us full spectrum what a healthy relationship and sex life is.
And we’re here to help you get there also.
Because we’ve been exactly where you are. We know the confusion or frustration you’re experiencing, and more importantly, we know exactly how to help you achieve stronger orgasms and live out your sexual fantasies.
Educate yourself first. If you're planning on using it with a partner include them in the educational process and have conversations about desire and interest. Stock up on lots of lube and take it very slow.
Start with exploring anal with your fingers first. GO SLOW.
Hygiene plays a big role in anal play, so keep that colon clean.
And when you're ready to introduce butt plugs to your anal training, the B-Vibe Anal Training Set is the best place to start. You'll get 3 different sized plugs, a lube launcher, an enema bulb and a thorough anal play guide to help ease you into your anal exploration.
Here are 3 quick ways to clean your toys:
1. Most sex toys can be hand washed in warm water with unscented, mild, antibacterial soap. Or...
You can use great toy cleaners like Intimate Earth Foam toy cleaner or Wicked’s Foam n’ Fresh Toy Cleaner. Cleaners ensure your product will last even longer.
2. Boil your solid silicone plugs for extra sanitation.
Only High-quality Silicone sex toys with NO mechanical parts can be boiled. Glass and stainless steel are also safe to boil.
We wouldn't suggest doing so with ABS Plastic, jelly like toys and sex toys with mechanical parts or any silicone blends. Any blended toy is a no go for boiling.
To do so, bring water to a boil and drop it in for 3-5 minutes.
Make sure to pull it out with tongs - please be careful it’ll be really hot!
Lay it on a towel to air dry
3. Boilable sex toys are also dishwasher safe
The same rules for boiling apply to products that can be placed in the dishwasher.
Only SOLID Platinum Cured Silicone sex toys, glass or stainless steel products can be boiled or be placed in a dishwasher.
Always be sure to clean your sex toy after each use.
Silicone based lube is the best type of lube to use for anal play. Uberlube is our all time favorite.
Generally silicone lube is only safe to use with glass, ABS plastic, and stainless steel sex toys BUT (most manufacturers won't claim this), BUT you can use high quality silicone based lube with ONLY high quality platinum cured silicone sex toys.
There's also water based lubes that are thick enough for anal play. Sassy Booty by Sliquid is very popular.
You MUST remember to wash it very well after each use to ensure your product has a long lifespan. The best lube by our standards is one called Uber Lube. It doesn't require a lot to work and it lasts a very long time during use.
Definitely! Couples who use sex toys develope better communication with their partners, their own body and their partner's body.
They increase their language for desire and how to better satisfy it for themselves and their partner.
Sex toys also liberate both parties involved from fear and judgment. They can achieve stronger orgasms, less pain, they're able to last longer in bed, and sex toys introduce excitement back into the bedroom or date nights.
Couples gain so much from using sex toys. We highly recomend using them!
An online sex toy retailer run by a married couple, David and Narine. Beyond Delights became their mission to provide the safest and best sex toys for their customers. Beyond Delights has taught them full spectrum what a healthy relationship and sex life is.
Because they've been exactly where you are, they know the confusion or frustration you’re experiencing, and more importantly, how to help you achieve stronger orgasms and live out your sexual fantasies.
Over the years they've learned how to develop the communication necessary when it comes to presenting and trying out new sexual fantasies.
- Have gotten over the shame and guilt we're all conditioned with regarding sexual play and sex toys.
- Researched and learned so much about the sex toy market and also teach their exclusive members.
- They've helped hundreds of couples have amazing breakthroughs in their personal struggles for a more fulfilled sex life.
- And have built the most solid marriage most look up to and want for themselves.
And they're excited you're here because they're going to give you quick answers to one of the most sought after, controversial topics. . . SEX TOYS!
We only sell high-quality products we know will last a lifetime, simply by researching the manufacturer, the materials they use and their curation process.
We've vetted sex toys that are:
- High-quality silicone, abs plastic, borosilate glass, or stainless steel.
- Will last you a lifetime.
- Are designed with safety and pleasure in mind.
- That the sex toy does what it was designed to do and more.
You want to be sure sex toys you're going to purchase have these qualities:
- Made of high-quality materials (platinum cured silicone & ABS plastic last the longest)
- Doesn’t have any parts glued on . . . they can break off into the body and yes, they do exist and it does happen.
- Doesn’t have paint! If it's colorful, it better be cured into the product's color scheme. Paint is toxic and will rub off into the body.
And so much more...
We made it easy for you to decide because all the sex toys we vet and sell are guaranteed to be great.